TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF REGISTRATION
- All educational materials for this online course will be provided by the tutors online. Students do not need to buy the books.
- Online group and semi-private courses are 8 weeks long (one learning cycle).
- The platform will remain open for the students who would like to submit their assignments and complete all the activities for 10 (ten) days after the end of the Skype lessons, at no extra cost.
- The programme of lessons agreed has to be completed within one year after the first registration.
- A Certificate of Attendance is issued for all students who will participate based on the hours they will have attended multiplied by 3, as the online learning takes more time for a student to study.
- GROUP course: The school is entitled to add up to 8 students to a GROUP course
- GROUP course: In case one or more students drop out a GROUP course, the fees will be adapted accordingly (up to 2 or 3 students 20 euro/ hour/each as a SEMI-PRIVATE, and 1 student 39 euro/hour/ each as a PRIVATE course).
- SEMI-PRIVATE course: In case a student drops out of a SEMI-PRIVATE course of 3 students, the other two students will continue their course at the same fee for the current learning cycle (20 euro/hour) and maybe a third student of the same level will be added later
- SEMI-PRIVATE course: In case a student drops out of a SEMI-PRIVATE course of 2 students, the student who remains will continue their course at the PRIVATE fee (39 euro)
- PRIVATE course: In case the school adds a second or/and a third student to a PRIVATE course (after consulting with the student), the fee will be 20 euro per person
See our CANCELLATION POLICY
- The SEMI-PRIVATE & GROUP course should be paid in advance for 8 weeks
- The PRIVATE course should be paid in advance for at least 5 lessons